Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Virtuous Woman


If you are a Christian Woman looking for a lovely, caring place were women who seek Spiritual inspirations gather with like minds, then this Blessed place is what you have been searching for!!!
For the Christian Woman
My Facebook group, The Virtuous Woman
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154940972626&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=154940972626&v=wall&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment