Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Beautiful Drum Major's Dress

The front and back of the Drum Major's dress I designed and sewed. The fabric is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
The red was called, spun glass and was so shiny and soft. The black was a heavier thread count and had a long round tail so when she walked it sashayed floating on the grass of the marching field.
 The sash was a two tone ribbon of one side was black and the other one red. The rhinestone buttons at the low neckline matched the sparkles in her hair. It was held in the back by a rose which also matched the one in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment