Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Monday, September 20, 2010

Do it Yourself Autumn Candle Ring

This is so easy to make!!!
Buy a candle ring,some floral picks, wire and floral tape. Wrap the wires around the candle ring or if they are not long enough use some floral wire and tape. Use wire cutters to cut the length you need. Twist a small piece of wire onto the pick then using the tape wrap it around the wire.
Keep adding enough picks around the ring until it is full the way you like it.
**Caution** if using a real candle do not let it catch on fire.
I light mine for only a bit then blow it out so it looks used.
The way to be safe is to buy a battery operated candle then build your ring around that!! Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment