Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Monday, September 20, 2010

Small Girl's Wooden Purses

A little girl's cigar type wooden purse with scrapbooking elements and 3d embellishments it is just too cute, isn't it!!!









This is the back of the purse.
















This is the back of another small girls wooden purse with raised embellishments.

The front side of the above purse.
Let me know if you would like to see the styles of handles that I think would be darling on any one of these because I can post the pictures for you!!
I do have many types of handles so these can easily be switched out. How about some fantastic beaded ones?? Now, that would be the perfect touch to make this an over the top show off for your young girl to carry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment