Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fire in the Forest A Poem by Bridge (An Original)


Fire in the Forest, A Poem by Bridge

For eons of Long ago, they lingered there, in the Forest's Stealthy night, standing ready on tips of paws fast and fleeting, waiting to hear the call which rang out true at the midnight hour, bringing friends of fangs, with their voices reverberating echoes of a likewise clan, each strand of fur on edge, briskly awaiting with the pounding of hearts that howled, jumping o'er the fence and fields, for hunt they would to kill, to keep the ancient tribe alive, for a Wolf, it's Do or Die, in these moments when, the hunt is brought together again in Unity of Loyal Strength, each one proves their rank within their Pack, the humble Buck stood staring at the red eyes of Fire in the Forest dark, with one great leap he ran as hard as he could but the ringing of the Howling Wolf brought out the beasts of Fire that had stood patiently staring back into the eyes of the hunted. The moon's reflection shown the ominous shadows of the Fire in the Forest as each one sang in unison, the Victory of the Wolf~An Original one by me, hope you enjoy it~Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment