Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Joy of Life


I have found that Life isn't about the material things one can own but the love that one can give to a fellow man.

It is sharing what you have, helping one another and especially doing for those you don't know or have never met. I am rich in love and do for others every chance I get because I am doing something for myself when I do. I get great joy that comes from seeing the smile on that face from someone who wondered where their next meal was coming from or more importantly who would love them just the way they are. I smile and love to chat with people I meet. An encouraging word does more than we think because I too have been lifted up by them.


How long has it been since you did anything for someone without expecting a thing back in return?? A smile is free and so are these, "Go ahead and cut in front of me I am not in a hurry", as you stand in line at the grocery store. Hand someone that dollar they seem to be digging around for as you wait in line. I have done it and it has been done for me as well, many times, in fact.


Am I perfect?? Good grief no way, far from it, however, I do love all my Sisters and Brothers. Who are my Sisters and Brothers?? Why all of you are!!! You too, can live your Life Beautiful so take a moment and just do it. Relax, life is in the giving and is what makes it worth the living~

No comments:

Post a Comment