Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a Sweet Scarecrow Wreath

Another delightful fellow on this wreath I made many years ago. I hand stitched his face and then sewed his body. Even though he is faded and so are the fruit I find him adoring as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment