Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Triple Chocolate Cookies

Triple Chocolate Cookies
1 cup of soft butter, 1 cup oil, 1 cup light brown sugar, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 egg, 1 tsp.milk, 1 tsp. pure vanilla. Cream altogether add: 1 tsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. salt and 4 1/2 cups of all purpose flour. Batter will be thick. Add 1/2 bag each ( 12 oz.) of Milk chocolate chips, mini morsels chocolate chips and chocolate chunks. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven on ungreased cookie sheet. I bake mine for 5 minutes or until outside edges are brown and tops are not gooey looking. Do not overbake. I let mine sit on pan until cooled. Good luck and have some chocolatey fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment