Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of My Best Beauties!!!

This is a magnificent large floral arrangement and is adorned with all the way around with fullness and detail. I love the double bows of ribbons and the pheasant feathers. The huge flowers are sinfully soft and wonderful!! I am so happy how this one turned out and I think the oval ceramic bowl with it's dots of brown and green was the perfect start of this beautiful centerpiece. An elegant which will be loved for many years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment