Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In the Same Pan Cake


2 1/2 cups all purpose flour,1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa,
2 tsp. baking soda,1/2 tsp. salt, 2/3 cup oil,2 Tbsp. cider vinegar, 1 Tbsp. vanilla, 2 cups cold coffee, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.

You DO NOT mix it in a separate bowl you mix it in the pan that you are baking it in! Add all dry ingredients EXCEPT 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon into a 12 x 8 inch ungreased pan. 
Mix in liquids. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle half over cake and bake at 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes. While cake is stil hot sprinkle rest of cinnamon sugar mix.Cover with aluminum foil. Cool at least 20 minutes. Enjoy! I took this picture too soon but the sugar topping melts into the top and becomes super moist~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment