Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Entire Wedding in Only Four Days

I only had 4 days to complete this entire wedding by myself!!!
I made all the bridal florals, church decorations, wedding programs, the music and coordinated the whole event too!!
The reception music I also did. I over heard one guest say she was so angry as she had just gotten married and had spent over 11 thousand dollars on hers and she loved this one much better. This wedding including the dresses was put together in 4 days and for less than 3 thousand dollars too!!
The groom got a phone call on Monday from the military telling him they were picking him up that weekend. So, the mother called me on Tuesday and by Friday I drove the 3 hours one way to set up this wedding out of state. I do have to say it was the most loveliest and fun weddings I have ever been to!!! Each family member brought in a food dish and it was all so delectable~
I surprised the mother's with a special song and believe me everyone left that wedding service crying tears of happiness and they danced to all the music CD's I had made so no DJ was needed at all.

1 comment: