Welcome and thank you for stopping by and I hope you find everything Beautiful~
Each item seen here is designed and handcrafted by me and I take a passionate and loving approach to all my hands touch!!
Looking for something you haven't found yet??
Ask me and I can make it for you!!!
My talents are many and my limits are few~
Here's to Living Life as Beautiful as You can each and every day~

Coming Soon!!!

Step by step instructions for delicious recipes and lovely crafts!!!
Once a month I will be hosting an event and someone will win a prize!!! So be sure to check back often to see what's going on in My Beautiful Life~

Thursday, September 16, 2010


Come on in and pull up a chair!!!



Looking for that comfortable place where you can feel at home and pull up a chair and just lay your troubles and cares of life on the table while catching up with other women who also have bad days, sad situations. Do you need an ear to sound off without any negative feedback from anyone?? Well, then we have a chair with your name on it!!!!!!! We are waiting for you to come and join us at our cozy table where all the conversations center around real life and where one can lay all their burdens down for a moment and realize that they are not alone!! If you are needing or wanting a place like that then you have found it here at, Pull Up a Chair.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136132986428003&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment